When to consider Paradise Hospice, Inc.
- Increasing emergency room visits
- Increasing use of health care services
- Patient has been hospitalized multiple times and is terminally ill
- Desire to receive compassionate care at home or a skilled facility surrounding by loved ones
- Patient and family prefer palliative care over an aggressive curative care
Paradise Hospice, Inc. provides the most comprehensive and compassionate care for people during their final stages of life. When medical intervention cannot cure a disease, Paradise Hospice, Inc. provides care and support for the patients and their families.
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Emotional, psychosocial and spiritual counseling for patients and their families
- Medical Supplies, prescription drugs and equipment
- Coaching for the families on how to care for the patient
- Speech and physical therapy as needed
- Short term inpatient care for patients who require more acute level of care
- Respite care for the caregiver who provides continuous care for the patient
- Bereavement counseling for families and friends
- Constant communication between the patient’s physician and our care team
Who Pays for Hospice Services
Paradise Hospice, Inc. accepts Medicare, MediCal, Private Insurances, HMOs as well as other forms of reimbursement. There are no out-of-pocket expenses for patients with Medicare, Medi-Cal and Private Insurances.
24 Hour Assistance
A 24-hour telephone answering service is available to direct your calls to our Professional Staff 7 days a week – 626-794-1050.